- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- MMP-7, MPSL1, PUMP-1, MMP7
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101566 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN MMP-7
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MMP7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MMP7.
- The immunogen for anti-MMP7 antibody: peptide sequence C-QKLYGKRSNSRKK corresponding to the C-terminus of MMP7 (NP_002414.1).
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-MMP7 antibody - OASA06351
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/64000
Western Blotting: 0.03 - 0.1ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human MMP7 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Target Reference:
- 1. Gaire, M. et al. (1994) Structure and expression of the human gene for the matrix metalloproteinase matrilysin. J. Biol. Chem. 269:2032-2040.
- Tips Information: