- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- matrix metallopeptidase 3
- Alias Symbols:
- CHDS6, Matrix metalloproteinase-3, MGC126102, MGC126103, MGC126104, MMP-3, SL-1, STMY, STMY1, STR1, Stromelysin-1, Transin-1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- Can degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- 33 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78 - 5000pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 3.8% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 8.2% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology MMP3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH00179) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for MMP3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for MMP3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample MMP3 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|MMP3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|MMP3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated MMP3 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 101%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MMP3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MMP3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Human Stromelysin-1