- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Mki67 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCD00857) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Mki67 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Mki67 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Mki67captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 0.312-20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Mki67 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Mki67 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Component:
Component Amount Anti-Mki67 Microplate 96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips) Mki67 Lyophilized Standard 2 x 20 ng 100X Biotinylated Mki67 Detector Antibody 120 uL Avidin/HRP Conjugate 120 uL Standard Diluent 1 x 20 mL Detector Antibody Diluent 1 x 12 mL Conjugate Diluent 1 x 12 mL 30X Wash Buffer 1 x 20 mL TMB Substrate 1 x 9 mL Stop Solution 1 x 6 mL
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- antigen identified by monoclonal antibody Ki 67
- Alias Symbols:
- MKI67, KIA, Ki-67, Antigen Identified By Monoclonal Antibody Ki-67
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- proliferation marker protein Ki-67
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- < 0.119 ng/mL
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MKI67.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MKI67.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ki-67 Protein (Ki67P). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Ki-67 Protein (Ki67P) and analogues was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tips Information:
Anonymously submitted through Aviva's ELISA kit sampling program.
"ELISA kit was performed according to instructions"