- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- MKI67, antigen identified by monoclonal antibody Ki-67, KIA, OTTHUMP00000020739, OTTHUMP00000020740, antigen KI-67, proliferation-related Ki-67 antigen
- ELISA, IHC
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: QRVTRSVKRCAENPK
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- C-terminal region
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: Not yet tested - our routinely used western blotting protocol does not allow detection of proteins as large as the calculated size of 359kDa according to NP_002408.3. Therefore we cannot recommend an optimal concentration and the antibody is an aspiring product.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
Immunohistochemistry: In paraffin embedded Mouse Colon shows nuclear staining in some villis. Recommended concentration, 2-4ug/ml.
- Additional Information:
- This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_002408.3; NP_001139438.1).
- Tips Information: