- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase Mdm2
- Alias Symbols:
- Mdm-2, AA415488, 1700007J15Rik, Mdm2
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13161 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MOUSE MDM2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Mdm2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Mdm2.
- The immunogen for anti-Mdm2 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 177-195 of mouse Mdm2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Mdm2 antibody - OASA08459
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/3000 - 1/12000
Western Blotting: 1/500 - 1/2000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to Mdm2 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Sdek, P. et al. (2004) The Central Acidic Domain of MDM2 Is Critical in Inhibition of Retinoblastoma-mediated Suppression of E2F and Cell Growth. J. Biol. Chem. 279: 53317 - 53322.
2. Feng J. et al. (2004) Stabilization of Mdm2 via decreased ubiquitination is mediated by protein kinase B/Akt-dependent phosphorylation. J. Biol. Chem. 279(34):35510-7.
- Tips Information: