- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- WB, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20°C
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Induced myeloid leukemia cell differentiation protein Mcl-1
- Alias Symbols:
- Induced myeloid leukemia cell differentiation protein Mcl-1, Bcl-2-like protein 3, Bcl-2-related protein EAT/mcl1, TM, EAT, MCL1L, MCL1S, Mcl-1, BCL2L3, MCL1-ES, bcl2-L-3, mcl1/EAT
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-121559, HPA008455
- Description of Target:
- Mcl-1 (Myeloid cell leukemia-1) is Bcl-2-related and was identiﬁed as an early-induction gene that increased in expression during the differentiation of human myeloblastic leukemia cell ML-1, or exposure to different DNA damaging agents. The level of Mcl1 is decreased in peripheral B lymphocytes undergoing apoptosis following treatment with apoptotic stimuli such as TGF-alpha 1 and forskolin. Expression of Mcl-1 is able to delay apoptosis induced by over-expression of c-myc in CHO 5AHSmyc cells. In hematopoietic FDC-P1 cells, Mcl-1 interacts with another Bcl-2-related protein, Bax, and prolongs cell viability after treatment with different apoptotic reagents.This monoclonal antibody detected a 37kd MCL1 in BCBL-1 cell lysate.
- Antibodies are puriﬁed by protein G afﬁnity chromatography
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MCL1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MCL1.
- Ni-NTA purified recombinant protein MCL-1 expressed in E. Coli strain M15.
- 1 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for MCL-1 Antibody (OAAD00405) - OAAD00405
- Application Info:
- WB: 1: 200- 1: 1,000
IHC-P: 1: 200- 1: 1,000
IHC-F: 1: 200- 1: 1,000
ELISA: 1: 10,000
Optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Ota, N. et al. J. Hum.
Genet. 2000. 46: 254-269.
2. Schwertfeger KL, Ryder JW, Anderson SM J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia 2000, 3 : 236-251.