- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology MATR3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD01966) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for MATR3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for MATR3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution.The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample MATR3 captured in the well.
- Kit Range:
- 0.312 - 20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level MATR3 was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level MATR3 was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Component:
|Anti-MATR3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|MATR3 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 20 ng|
|100X Biotinylated MATR3 Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Matrin 3
- Alias Symbols:
- DKFZp686K0542, DKFZp686K23100, KIAA0723, Matrin-3, MGC9105, MPD2, VCPDM
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- May play a role in transcription or may interact with other nuclear matrix proteins to form the internal fibrogranular network. In association with the SFPQ-NONO heteromer may play a role in nuclear retention of defective RNAs.
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- < 0.117 ng/mL
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MATR3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MATR3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Matrin 3 (MATR3).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Matrin 3 (MATR3) and analogues was observed.