- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
50% - Glycerol
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to phosphorylated rat ERK/MAPK were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: 10mM HEPES pH7.5
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 3
- Alias Symbols:
- p44, ERK1, ERT2, MNK1, Erk-1, Esrk1, MAPK1, Prkm3, p44erk1, p44mapk, Mapk3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-135900 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI ERK/MAPK (pThr202/pTyr204)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Mapk3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Mapk3.
- The immunogen for anti-Mapk3 antibody: synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within rat ERK/MAPK which includes phosphorylated Thr202 and Tyr204.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-Mapk3 antibody - OASA07240