- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Erk2, Mapk1
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI RAT MAPK1 (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Mapk1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Mapk1.
- Peptide corresponding to amino acid sequence from the C-terminus of rat MAPK1.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA08679
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 42kDa in rat hippocampal cell lysates.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
50% - Glycerol
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to MAPK1 (c-terminal) were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: 10mM Hepes pH7.5
- Target Reference:
- 1. Turjanski, A. et al. (2007) MAP kinases and the control of nuclear events. Oncogene. 26:3240-53.
2. Raman, M. et al. (2007) Differential regulation and properties of MAPKs. Oncogene. 26:3100-12.
- Tips Information: