- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7
- Alias Symbols:
- TAK1, MEKK7, TGF1a, MAP3K7
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-113194 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN TAK1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MAP3K7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MAP3K7.
- The immunogen for anti-MAP3K7 antibody: synthetic peptide sequence C-AELDQDEKDQQNT from the internal region of TAK1 (NP_003179.1; NP_663304.1).
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-MAP3K7 antibody - OASA06465
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/1000
Western Blotting: 1.0 - 3.0ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human TAK1 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Tips Information: