- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- MEK1, MKK1, MAPKK1, PRKMK1, MAP2K1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-436 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MEK 1 (pThr386)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MAP2K1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MAP2K1.
- The immunogen for anti-MAP2K1 antibody: synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within human MEK 1 which includes phosphorylated Thr386.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-MAP2K1 antibody - OASA08354
- MEK 1
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 45kDa in human T47D lysates .
* For the detection of phosphoproteins, threonine phosphatase inhibitors such as 10mM Sodium Fluoride should be added to the sample buffer. Milk or other casein-based blocking solutions are not recommended as casein is a phosphoprotein and its use can result in high background.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
50% - Glycerol
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to phosphorylated MEK 1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: 10mM HEPES pH7.5
- Tips Information: