- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- MEK1, MKK1, MAPKK1, PRKMK1, MAP2K1
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN MEK 1/2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MAP2K1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MAP2K1.
- The immunogen for anti-MAP2K1 antibody: keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 33-53 of human MEK 1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-MAP2K1 antibody - OASA07970
- MEK 1/2
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 45kDa in RAJI human Burkitt Lymphoma whole cell lysates under reducing conditions.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
2% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human MEK1/2 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Tips Information: