- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Partially purified Giardia cyst extract
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term store at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Lot specific
- Printable datasheet for OAMA04163
- Specific to the 65kDa Giardia antigen. Detects cysts.
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IFA and Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded. Recommended antibody pair for sandwich immunoassay: Capture Detection OAMA00311 OAMA04163
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
This product contains no stabilizing proteins.
0.1% Sodium azide
- Tips Information: