- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- Protein A Chromatography.
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Homogenized fibrin clot
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid. Supplied in PBS, pH 7.4, 0.09% sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Recognizes high molecular weight fibrin degradation products. Also recognizes Human D-dimer, a specific degradation product of cross-linked fibrin. No cross-reaction with D-monomer and fibrinogen.
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water.
- >90% pure.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA and Western Blot (non-reducing). Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
For sandwich Immunoassay, plasma samples should be diluted with 10 mM Tris/HCl Buffer, pH 7.5 containing 1 M Sodium Chloride and 0.1% Tween 20. To avoid non-specific binding, the final Sodium Chloride concentration in plasma samples should be 0.5 M or more.
Recommended pairs for sandwich ELISA:
1. Capture: OAMA01567 Detection: OAMA01582
2. Capture: OAMA01567 Detection: OAMA01564
- Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Tips Information: