- Product Format:
- Additional Information:
- Usage: 10^7 cells/50mg tissues by 1 ml lysis buffer.
- Important Notes:
Avoid freeze-thaw cycles, aliquot when receiving.
Lysis process should be performed on ice.
If salt precipitation occurs after long-term storage, set lysis buffer at room temperature to dissolve precipitate.
Lysis buffer should be chosen according to the characteristics of samples and experimental purposes.
Optimal experiment condition should be determined by end-user through pilot experiment.
Contains sodium azide which may react with lead and copper plumbing to form explosive metallic azides. Flush with large volumes of water during disposal.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 4C for frequent use. Stored at -20C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. In order to avoid protein degradation, it is recommended to add 1-2mM PMSF into the Lysis Buffer before usage.
- Application Info:
- Nuclear matrix proteins, endosome and other organelles protein
- Printable datasheet for OLCD00004
- Tips Information: