- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 3
- Alias Symbols:
- CD18, Ltar, TNFCR, Tnfbr, TNFRrp, LTbetaR, TNFR-RP, Tnfrsf3, AI256028, TNFR2-RP, TNF-R-III, Ltbr
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-40241 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE LYMPHOTOXIN BETA RECEPTOR
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ltbr.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ltbr.
- The immunogen for anti-Ltbr antibody: recombinant extracellular domain of LT beta R
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ltbr antibody - OASA05687
- LYMPHOTOXIN BETA RECEPTOR
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/100
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse WEH1 cells with Rat anti Mouse lymphotoxin receptor beta
Application #2: Staining of mouse WEH1 cells with Rat anti Mouse lymphotoxin receptor beta : FITC
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Wistar rats were fused with cells of the SP2/0 - Ag14 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Muller, P. et al. (2001) Functional characterization of the mouse lymphotoxin-beta receptor promoter. Eur. Cytokine Netw. 12: 325 - 330.
2. Hehlgans, T. et al. (2003) Activation of the lymphotoxin - beta receptor induces NF Kappa B-dependent Interleukin-6 and MIP-2 secretion in mouse fibrosarcoma cells. Eur. Cytokine Netw. 14: 103 - 107.