- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 6
- Alias Symbols:
- ADCAD2, FLJ90062, FLJ90421, LRP6
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-134462 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN LRP6
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LRP6.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LRP6.
- The immunogen for anti-LRP6 antibody: synthetic peptide sequence (C)MTSVATAKGYTSDL corresponding to an internal region of human LRP6.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-LRP6 antibody - OASA06335
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 5ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human hepatocytes and bile duct
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human LRP6 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3