- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES
- ELISA, WB
- Listeria monocytogenes, outer membrane fraction.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA03453
- LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES
- LZH1 (BGN/0884/81)
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product is suitable for use as a coating antibody in a sandwich ELISA, with OASA03452 as the detection antibody.
Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 23kDa in reduced blots of cell fragments.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.2
- Tips Information: