- Alias Symbols:
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Protein G Chromatography
- ELISA, WB
- Product Format:
- Liquid PBS (pH 7.4) with 0.09% sodium azide
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- 5.3 mg/ml (OD280nm, E0.1%=14)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00528
- Recognizes Listeria monocytogenes outer membrane fraction and intact Listeria monocytogenes cells. Does not cross react with E. coli, Salmonella, Y. pestis, F. tularensis, L. pneumophila and B. abortus. Cross reacts with L. innocua and L. ivanovii.
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- ≥ 95% pure (SDS-PAGE)
- Application Info:
- Detection of Listeria monocytogenes in indirect ELISA and Western blot. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pair for sandwich immunoassay:
- Tips Information: