Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Christmas and New Year Holiday - December 24-25, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Lutropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- CGB4, hLHB, LSH-B, LHB
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-367059 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- SHEEP ANTI HUMAN LUTEINIZING HORMONE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IRMA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LHB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LHB.
- The immunogen for anti-LHB antibody: highly purified human pituitary luteinizing hormone.
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-LHB antibody - OASA09231
- LUTEINIZING HORMONE
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: 5.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.2
- Tips Information: