- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- OB, OBS, FLJ94114, LEP
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-28344 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN LEPTIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LEP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LEP.
- The immunogen for anti-LEP antibody: recombinant leptin
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-LEP antibody - OASA03047
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with
aspx?ProductCode=OASA03048">OASA03048 as a detection reagent.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.4
- Tips Information: