- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- TCF10, TCF7L3, FLJ46390, TCF1ALPHA, DKFZp586H0919, LEF-1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Lymphoid enhancer-binding factor 1
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a transcription factor belonging to a family of proteins that share homology with the high mobility group protein-1. The protein encoded by this gene can bind to a functionally important site in the T-cell receptor-alpha enhancer, thereby conferring maximal enhancer activity. This transcription factor is involved in the Wnt signaling pathway, and it may function in hair cell differentiation and follicle morphogenesis. Mutations in this gene have been found in somatic sebaceous tumors. This gene has also been linked to other cancers, including androgen-independent prostate cancer. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LEF1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LEF1.
- Protein Interactions:
- RNF138; UBC; RNF14; NLK; NARF; STAT5A; PITX2; CTNNB1; CDX1; DPYSL2; nrarp; FHIT; MITF; HINT1; TLE2; TLE1; SETD8; MYB; E2F1; HDAC1; ZBTB3; DACT1; DAZAP2; ALYREF; PIAS4; ALX4; SMAD3; SUMO2; EP300; SMAD1; SMAD2; SMAD4; KPNA1; KPNA2; UBTF; RUNX2; NOTCH1; RUVB
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 42
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal