- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB, IHC, IP
- Additional Information:
- Background Info: ~44kDa. Does not cross react with KVbeta1.2, 1.3 or 2
- Scientific Background: Depolarization-activated potassium channels (Kv) play a major role in shaping the electrical signals in the nervous
system. KvBeta1.1 is expressed abundantly in rat brain, and
is known to induce inactivation of the delayed rectifier
channel Kv1.1 and Kv1.4Delta1-110 (3).
- Certificate of Analysis: 1ug/mL was sufficient for detection of Kvbeta1.1 in 20ug of Kvbeta1.1 transfected COS cell lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C. Shipping in Blue Ice or 4C.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- potassium voltage-gated channel, shaker-related subfamily, beta member 1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-11192 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Protein G Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Kcnab1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Kcnab1.
- Synthetic peptide amino acids 7-28 (unique N-terminus) of rat Kvbeta1.1 (TEHNLKSPNGEDRLLSKQSST)
- Printable datasheet for OASE00198
- 1ug/mL (WB), 0.1-1ug/mL (IHC/ICC), 1-10ug/mL (IF)
- Storage Buffer:
- PBS pH7.4, 50% glycerol
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hille B. (2001) Ion Channels of Excitable Membranes, 3rd Ed., Sinauer Associated Inc.: Sunderland, MA USA.
3. Planck-Gesellschaft M., et al. (1996) J. Physiol. 493(3):