- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- IHC, IP, IF
- Additional Information:
- Background Info: Detects ~60kDa. Does not cross react with other Kv1 channels
- Scientific Background: Voltage gated channels are tetrameters composed of four subunit
consists of six transmembrane segments with
cytoplasmic NH2 and COHO-termini. Members of the KV1-4
subfamilies generate functional K+ channels in a
homotetrameric configuration (3).
- Certificate of Analysis: 1ug/mL was sufficient for detection of Kv1.6 in 20ug of rat brain lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C. Shipping in Blue Ice or 4C.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- potassium voltage-gated channel, shaker-related, subfamily, member 6
- PEG Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Kcna6.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Kcna6.
- Synthetic peptide 507-525 (RERRSSYLPTPHRAYAEKR, cytoplasmic C-terminus) of rat Kv1.6, accession number P17659
- Printable datasheet for OASE00202
- 1ug/mL (WB), 0.1-1ug/mL (IHC/ICC), 1-10ug/mL (IF)
- Storage Buffer:
- PBS pH7.4, 50% glycerol
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hille B. (2001) Ion Channels of Excitable Membranes, 3rd Ed., Sinauer Associated Inc.: Sunderland, MA USA.
3. Bocksteins E., et al. (2009) Am J Physiol. 296:C1271-1278.
- Tips Information: