- 1ug/mL (WB), 0.1-1ug/mL (IHC/ICC), 1-10ug/mL (IF)
- Additional Information:
- Background Info: ~80kDa
- Scientific Background: Voltage gated channels are tetrameters composed of four alpha-subunits arranged around a central pore. Each alpha subunit
consists of six transmembrane segments with
cytoplasmic NH2 and COHO-termini. Members of the KV1-
KV4 subfamilies generate functional K+ channels in a
homotetrameric configuration (3).
- Certificate of Analysis: 1ug/mL was sufficient for detection of Kv1.2 in 20ug of rat brain lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- Storage Buffer:
- PBS pH7.4, 50% glycerol
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hille B. (2001) Ion Channels of Excitable Membranes, 3rd Ed., Sinauer Associated Inc.: Sunderland, MA USA.
3. Bocksteins E., et al. (2009) Am J Physiol. 296:C1271-C1278.