- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology KLK3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH00249) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for KLK3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. After washing,a biotinylated detector antibody specific for KLK3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample KLK3 captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10ng/mL
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 103%
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 5.5% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 10.2% (n = 20)
- Kit Component:
|KLK3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|KLK3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated KLK3 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- kallikrein related peptidase 3
- Alias Symbols:
- APS, Gamma-seminoprotein, hK3, Kallikrein-3, KLK2A1, P-30 antigen, Prostate-specific antigen, PSA, Semenogelase, Seminin
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Prostate-specific antigen
- Description of Target:
- Hydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.078 ng/mL
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KLK3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KLK3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Human Prostate-specific antigen