- Official Gene Full Name:
- kallikrein 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- 0610007D04Rik, Glandular kallikrein K1, Kal, KAL-B, Kallikrein-1, Klk1b6, Klk6, Klk-6, mGk-6, mGK-6, Renal kallikrein, Tissue kallikrein-6
- Description of Target:
- Glandular kallikreins cleave Met-Lys and Arg-Ser bonds in kininogen to release Lys-bradykinin.
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.078 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 7.4% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 9.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology KLK1 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03256) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Klk1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and incubated.After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for Klk1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Klk1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Klk1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Klk1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Klk1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 91%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Klk1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Klk1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural mouse Kallikrein-1. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay