- NCBI Gene Id:
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- EZF, GKLF, KLF4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-114641 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Kruppel-like factor 4 (gut), endothelial Kruppel-like zinc finger protein. May act as a transcriptional activator. Binds the CACCC core sequence. May be involved in the differentiation of epithelial cells and may also function in the development of the skeleton and kidney. KLF4 is highly expressed in the epithelial cells of the skin and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC, IF, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KLF4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KLF4.
- Purified recombinant fragment of human KLF4 expressed in E. Coli.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 4C, for long term storage, store at -20C.
- Printable datasheet for KLF4 Antibody (OAAD00376) - OAAD00376
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- Application Info:
- Western Bloting: 1/500 - 1/2000.
Immunohistochemistry: 1/200 - 1/1000.
Immunofluorescence: 1/200 - 1/1000.
ELISA: Propose dilution 1/10000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
Luz-Madrigal, A. et al. Reprogramming of the chick retinal pigmented epithelium after retinal injury. BMC Biol. 12, 28 (2014). WB, IHC, IF, ELISA, Human 24742279
- Target Reference:
- 1. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2008 Mar;7(3):499-508.
2. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2008 Aug;134(8):891-8.
- Tips Information: