- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Protein KIAA0317
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- KIAA0317 contains 1 filamin repeat and 1 HECT (E6AP-type E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase) domain. The exact function of KIAA0317 remains unknown.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express KIAA0317.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express KIAA0317.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human KIAA0317
- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 85%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-KIAA0317 (ARP44874_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: LTCGQPHTLQIVPRDEYDNPTNNSMSLRDEHNYTLSIHELGPQEEESTGV
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; Htra2; DIABLO; AREL1; UBE2D1; SEPT4; HSP90AA1;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-AREL1 (ARP44874_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP44874 (Previous Catalog # AAPP25953)
- Printable datasheet for anti-AREL1 (ARP44874_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
AREL1 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in HT1080
Ubiquitin E3 ligase FIEL1 regulates fibrotic lung injury through SUMO-E3 ligase PIAS4. J Exp Med. 2016 May 30; 213(6): 1029–1046. IHC, WB, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish 27162139
Product Protocol: Rabbit Anti-AREL1 Antibody (ARP44874_P050) in Human Pineal Tissue using Immunohistochemistry
Product Protocols: KIAA0317 antibody tested by IHC with Human Lung, Respiratory Epithelium (ARP44874_P050)
Boston University School of Medicine
1. Target Name:
2. Sample types:
Human breast cancer cell lines: BT-549, Hs578T, SUM159PT.
Human triple-negative breast cancer cell lines: BT-549, Hs 578T, MDA-MB-231, SUM159PT.
Human Acute Myeloid Leukemia cell lines: MV-4-11, SKM-1.
3. Primary antibody dilution:
1:1000 dilution 4 degrees overnight (16 hours)
4. Secondary antibody dilution:
1:5000 dilution (1 hour room temperature)
The antibody worked well in 4 breast cancer cell lines and 2 AML cell lines in my experiment. And the specificity is also good.