- 0.1-1ug/mL (IHC/ICC)
- Additional Information:
- Background Info: No cross-reactivity against rat KChIPs2,3
- Scientific Background: There are four member of the KChiPs (Kv4 potassium channel interacting protein) family. They are all EF hand containing
proteins required for the raffic of channel forming
Kv4 K+ subunits to the plasma membrane (3).
KChiP1 is expressed predominantly in the brain, with
relative abundance in Purkinje cells of the cerebellum, the
reticular nuclei, the medial habenular nuclei, the
hippocampus and the striatum (4). It is expressed in a
subpopulation of parvalbumin-positve neurons, suggesting its
functional relationship with the GABAergic inhibitory
- Certificate of Analysis: 1:40 dilution was sufficient for detection of KChIP1 in paraffin-embedded rat brain slices by IF analysis using fluorescein conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG as the secondary antibody.
- Storage Buffer:
- PBS pH7.4, 50% glycerol
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hille B. (2001) Ion Channels of Excitable
Membranes, 3rd Ed., Sinauer Associated Inc.:
Sunderland, MA USA.
3. Flowerdew S.E., and Burgoyne R.D. (2009) Biochem
J. 418(3): 529-540.
4. Xiong H., Xia K., Li B., Zhao G., and Zhang Z. (2009)
Acta Biochim Biophys Sin. 41(4): 295-300.