Kappa Opioid Receptor Peptide (OEMA00046)
|Product Format||Purified, Lyophilized.
Reconstitute initially in a small volume of 25% acetonitrile in water or 25% ethanol in water to make a concentrated stock solution, and then dilute into the aqueous buffer of your choice.
|Reconstitution and Storage||We recommend aliquoting the reconstituted solution and re-lyophilizing. The re-lyophilized aliquoted peptide should be stored dry at 2 to 8C (preferably in a dessicator).|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OEMA00046|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
OPRK1 Antibody - N-terminal region (AVARP13050_P050)Catalog #: AVARP13050_P050Species Tested: HumanApplication: WBFormat: Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.Size: 100 ulPrice:Special Price $229.00 Regular Price $289.00