- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Integrin beta-4
- Alias Symbols:
- CD104, ITGB4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13127 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD104
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ITGB4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ITGB4.
- The immunogen for anti-ITGB4 antibody: purified alpha6 beta4 integrin from A431 cells
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-ITGB4 antibody - OASA01101
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/25 - 1/100
Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/500 - 1/1000
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human tonsil cryostat section with Mouse anti human CD104
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human Tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Kennel, S.J. et al. (1990) Second generation monoclonal antibodies to the human integrin a6b4. Hybridoma 9: 243-254.
2. Barbaro,V. et al (2009) Reconstruction of a human hemicornea through natural scaffolds compatible with the growth of corneal epithelial stem cells and stromal keratocytes. Mol. Vis. 15: 2084-93