- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Integrin beta-1
- Alias Symbols:
- CD29, Fnrb, gpIIa, AA409975, AA960159, 4633401G24Rik, Itgb1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-113298 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- HAMSTER ANTI MOUSE CD29
- Protein Size (# AA):
- FC, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Itgb1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Itgb1.
- The immunogen for anti-Itgb1 antibody: purified mouse VLA-4 antigen
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Itgb1 antibody - OASA00075
- HM beta 1-1
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Hamster anti Mouse CD29
Application #2: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Hamster anti Mouse CD29
Application #3: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Hamster anti Mouse CD29: Low Endotoxin
Application #4: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Hamster anti Mouse CD29:FITC
Application #5: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Hamster anti Mouse CD29: Alexa Fluor 488
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Armenian hamsters were fused with cells of the P3U1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Noto, K. et al. (1995) Identification and functional characterization of mouse CD29 with a mAb. Int. Immunol. 7: 835-842.
2. Lu, T.Y. et al. (2010) Epithelial cell adhesion molecule regulation is associated with the maintenance of the undifferentiated phenotype of human embryonic stem cells. J Biol Chem. 285: 8719-32.
3. Li, S. et al. (2010) Upregulation of CXCR4 favoring neural-like cells migration via AKT activation.