- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Ubiquitin-like protein ISG15
- Alias Symbols:
- G1P2, IP17, UCRP, IFI15, hUCRP,
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130791 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- ISG15 (Interferon Stimulating Gene 15, also known as Ubiquitin Cross-reactive Protein (UCRP) is an 15 kDa ubiquitin-like protein containing two ubiquitin homology domains. ISC15 is induced to express in response to IFN alpha or IFN beta, but not IFN gamma. ISG15 post-translationally modifies proteins via a pathway parallel to, and partially overlapping with, that of ubiquitin. In addition, ISG15 is released from cells to mediate extracellular cytokine-like activities. Its modification system plays important roles in the innate immune response, regulation of interferon signaling, pregnancy, and several cancers.
- Molecular Weight:
- 15 kDa
- SDS-PAGE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ISG15.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ISG15.
- This Aviva monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing mice with humanISG15 full-length protein.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store the product at -20C. Stable for one year from the date of shipment.
- Printable datasheet for ISG15 (9A1) Mouse mAb (OAAH00023) OAAH00023
- ISG15 (9A1) Mouse mAb detects endogenous level of total ISG15 protein.
- Mouse mAb
- Mouse IgG
- Application Info:
- WB: 1:1000
- Target Reference:
- 1. Blomstrom DC, Fahey D, Kutny R, Korant BD, Knight Jr E. Molecular
characterization of the interferon-induced 15-kDa protein. Molecular cloning
and nucleotide and amino acid sequence. J Biol Chem 1986;261:8811–6.
2. Au WC, Moore PA, Lowther W, Juang YT, Pitha PM. Identification of a
member of the interferon regulatory factor family that binds to the
interferon-stimulated response element and activates expression of
interferon-induced genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1995;92:11657–61.