- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HORSE INTERLEUKIN-8
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL8.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL8.
- Product Format:
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Equine interleukin 8 (IL-8) is principally produced by macrophages and is involved in neutrophil chemotaxis.
This product has an ED50 in the range 20-25 ng/ml determined by studies of the induction of equine IL-8 on neutrophil migration in vitro.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Recombinant protein expressed in pichia pastoris
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
Following reconstitution store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Van de Walle, G.R.et al. (2009) Analysis of the herpesvirus chemokine-binding glycoprotein G residues essential for chemokine binding and biological activity. J Biol Chem. 284: 5968-76.
2. Van de Walle, G.R.et al. (2007) Herpesvirus chemokine-binding glycoprotein G (gG) efficiently inhibits neutrophil
- Printable datasheet for OPSA10935
- Tips Information: