- Alias Symbols:
- IL-2, TCGF, lymphokine, IL2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- 15.4kD (134 Amino acid sequence)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2.
- Product Format:
- Purified protein produced in E. coli - lyophilised
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >97% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- ELISA, WB
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.2 - 0.4ng/well
This product may be used as a standard for ELISA applications with either OASA07877 or OASA07879
Western Blotting: 1.5 - 3.0ng/lane
This product may be used as a positive control for Western Blotting applications with either OASA07877 or OASA07879
- Additional Information:
- Activity: 1 x 107 units/mg
Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.1 ng/ug
- Preservative: None present
Buffer Solution: 10mM Sodium citrate
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml 0.1M acetic acid
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Shelf Life: 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Akari, H. et al. (2000) Nef-induced major histocompatibility complex class I down-regulation is functionally dissociated from its virion incorporation, enhancement of viral infectivity, and CD4 down-regulation. J. Virol. 74 (6): 2907 - 2912.
2. Chan, P.K. et al. (2010) T-cell response to human papillomavirus type 58 L1, E6 and E7 peptides in women with cleared infection, cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and invasive cancer.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA10945