- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- CLMF, NKSF, CLMF2, NKSF2, IL-12B, IL12B
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-12 subunit beta
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-12
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL12B.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL12B.
- Product Format:
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Interleukin-12 (IL-12) is produced by activated B lymphocytes and macrophages. The properties of IL-12 include the stimulation of growth of activated T lymphocytes, and actions in the development of Th1 CD4 +ve cells and CD8 +ve cytotoxic T cells.
- Application Info:
- Functional Assays: 0.1ng/ml - 10ng/ml
following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information.
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 0.2 mg/ml
Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.1 ng/ug
- Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 50ul PBS pH7.2 - 7.4.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA10990
|Yes||No||Not Determined||Suggested Dilution|
|Functional Assays||0.1ng/ml - 10ng/ml|
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate positive/negative controls.
- Tips Information: