- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-1 beta
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-1 BETA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL1B.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL1B.
- Product Format:
- Purified Recombinant Protein - lyophilised
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- This product is a recombinant peptide corresponding to full-length mature Bovine Interleukin-1 beta (IL-1 beta) which is expressed by a number of cell types including monocytes, macrophages and endothelial cells.
This inflammatory cytokine has a wide range of effects, such as promoting T and B cell proliferation and inducing neutrophil chemotaxis.
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 40ug/ml after reconstitution
Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.5EU/ug
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water.
Further dilutions should be made in a buffer containing carrier protein.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviv
- Target Reference:
- 1. Stradner, M.H. et al. (2008) Spingosine-1-phosphate stimulates proliferation and counteracts interleukin-1
induced nitric oxide formation in articular chondrocytes.
Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 16: 305-11.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA10927
- Tips Information: