- Gene Symbol:
- Insulin, Proinsulin
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Rat/Mouse Insulin/Proinsulin
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells of BALB/c mice
- ELISA, IHC-PLP, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INS.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00690
- Insulin/Proinsulin, Rat/Mouse
Cross-reacts with human, bovine, porcine insulin and proinsulin.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Info:
- Detection of rat/mouse insulin/proinsulin in two-site enzyme immunoassay. Can be used in immunohistochemistry on frozen sections. We recommend using this clone for labeling. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particul
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified human insulin.
Affinity Constant: 6.3 x 10^-8M
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: