- Gene Symbol:
- Insulin, Proinsulin
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Rat/Mouse Insulin/Proinsulin
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice.
- ELISA, IHC-PLP, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INS.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00676
- Insulin/Proinsulin, Rat/Mouse
Cross-reacts with human, bovine, porcine insulin and proinsulin
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Info:
- Detection of rat/mouse insulin/proinsulin in two-site enzyme immunoassay. Can also be used in immunohistochemistry on frozen sections. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified human insulin
Affinity Constant: 8.1x 10^-8M
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: