- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-26795 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Insulin
- Mouse. Hybridization of X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- Protein A chromatography
- ELISA, IHC-F, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INS.
- Purified human insulin
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00671
- Insulin, human. Cross-reacts with human proinsulin, bovine insulin (30%) and porcine insulin. Does not react with free C-peptide.
- >90% pure.
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Info:
- Detection of insulin of two-site enzyme immunoassay. May be used in immunohistochemistry on frozen sections. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
The following pair is recommended for sandwich immunoassay:
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: Kass=1.5 x 108 M-1
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: