- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- Insulin decreases blood glucose concentration. It increases cell permeability to monosaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids. It accelerates glycolysis, the pentose phosphate cycle, and glycogen synthesis in liver.
- Protein Name:
- Integrin beta-1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates
- 0.625-40 uIU/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.625 - 40 uIU/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 20 replicates of 3 samples representing low, middle and high level LIPC. Inter-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 3 samples representing low, middle and high level LIPC using 8 replicates on each of 3 plates.
Intra-Assay CV <10%
Inter-Assay CV <12%
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Ins ELISA Kit (Chicken) (OKEH07010) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Ins has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Ins is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Ins captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|Ins Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Ins Lyophilized Standard||2 x 40 uIU|
|100X Ins HRP-Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Luminol Substrate||1 x 2 mL|
|Substrate Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD 450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INS.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA