- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by sequential precipitation with caprylic acid and ammonium sulphate.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH 7.4
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- ILPR, IRDN, IDDM2, MODY10, INS
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-26795 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN C-PEPTIDE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INS.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INS.
- The immunogen for anti-INS antibody: human C-peptide conjugated to BSA
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-INS antibody - OASA02645