- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Inhibin alpha chain
- Alias Symbols:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-110086 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN INHIBIN ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express INHA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express INHA.
- The immunogen for anti-INHA antibody: synthetic peptide, STPLMSWPWSPSALRLLQRPPEEPGY, corresponding to the amino acids 1 - 24 of human inhibin alpha
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-INHA antibody - OASA07849
- INHIBIN ALPHA
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/100 - 1/500
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human ovarian cortex
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 5.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.2
- Tips Information: