- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- ILg6, Ifnb2, Il6
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1265 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI RAT INTERLEUKIN-6
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il6.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il6.
- The immunogen for anti-Il6 antibody: recombinant rat IL-6
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Il6 antibody - OASA06834
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
Functional Assays: 2ng/ml - 5ng/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended for long term storage.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to rat IL-6 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Tips Information: