- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- ELISA, WB
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Il-6, Il6
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1265 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE INTERLEUKIN-6
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il6.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il6.
- The immunogen for anti-Il6 antibody: recombinant mouse IL-6
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-Il6 antibody - OASA05651
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This antibody may be used in combination with clone MP5-20F3 (OASA05650) in a sandwich ELISA or ELISPOT assay.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples. Immunol. Rev. 127: 5-24.
2. Bishop, G.A. et al. (2000) Molecular mechanisms of B lymphocyte activation by the immune response modifier R-848. J. Immunol. 165: 5552-5557.
3. Boonstra, A. et al. (2000) UVB irradiation modulates systemic immune responses by affecting cytokine production of antigen-presenting cells. Int. Immunol. 12: 1531-1538.
4. Dohi, T. et al. (2001) Elimination of colonic patches with lymphotoxin beta receptor-Ig prevents Th2 cell-type colitis. J. Immunol. 167: 2781-2790.
- Tips Information: