- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Il-5, Il5
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-34812 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE INTERLEUKIN-5
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il5.
- The immunogen for anti-Il5 antibody: purified natural murine IL-5
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Il5 antibody - OASA05648
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Schumacher, J.H. et al. (1988) The characterization of four monoclonal antibodies specific for mouse IL-5 and development of mouse and human IL-5 enzyme-linked immunosorbant. J. Immunol. 141:1576-1581.
2. Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10
- Tips Information: