- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- IL-4, IL4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1260 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE INTERLEUKIN-4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Il4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Il4.
- The immunogen for anti-Il4 antibody: recombinant murine IL-4
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4C or at -20C if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Il4 antibody - OASA05643
- Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-4 antibody, clone BVD6-24G2 recognizes mouse Interleukin-4 (IL-4). Interleukin-4 is a potent lymphoid cell growth factor, which stimulates the growth and survival of certain B and T cells.
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 0.5ug/ml - 2ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106cells in 100ul.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Abrams, J. S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples. Immunol. Rev. 127: 5-24.
2. Bogen, S. et al. (1993) Analysis of IL-2, IL-4 and IFN gamma producing cells in situ during immune responses to protein antigens. J. Immunol. 150: 4197-4205.
3. Fujihashi, K. et al. (1993) Cytokine specific ELISPOT assay: single cell analysis of IL-2, IL-4 and IL-6 producing cells. J. Immunol. Methods 160: 181-189.
4. Ferrick, D.A. et al. (1995) Differential production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-4 in response to Th1 and Th2 stimulating pathogens by gamma/delta T cells in vivo. Nature 373: 255-257.
5. Chiu, W.C. et al. (2009) Effects of dietary fish oil supplementation on cellular adhesion molecule expression and tissue myeloperoxidase activity in hypercholesterolemic mice with sepsis.