- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- BSF1, IL-4, BCGF1, BCGF-1, MGC79402, IL4
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1260 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL4.
- The immunogen for anti-IL4 antibody: purified CHO cell expressed recombinant human IL-4.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL4 antibody - OASA04735
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry(1): 1/10 - 1/50
Western Blotting: 1/500 - 1/1000
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Western blot analysis of human IL-4 recombinant protein probed with Rat anti Human Interleukin-4 followed by F(ab')2 Rabbit anti Rat IgG:HRP
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Krohn, A. et al. (1998) Staurosporine-induced apoptosis of cultured rat hippocampal neurons involves caspase-1-like proteases as upstream initiators and increased production of superoxide as a main downstream effector. J. Neurosci. 18: 8186-8197.
2. Kubota, M. et al. (1997) Oral immunization with Simian Immunodeficiency Virus p55 gag and cholera toxin elicits both mucosal IgA and systemic IgG immune responses in non human primates. J. Immunol. 158: 5321-5329.
3. Abrams, J. S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development : Immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples. Immunol. Rev. 127: 5-24.
4. Patterson, B. et al. (2001) Leukemia inhibitory factor inhibits HIV-1 replication and is upregulated in placentae from nontransmitting women. J. Clin. Invest. 107: 287-294.
5. Carvalho, E. et al. (1994) Restoration of IFN-gamma production and lymphocyte proliferation in visceral leishmaniasis. J. Immunol. 152: 5949-5956.
(1) Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Tips Information: