- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1260 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI BOVINE INTERLEUKIN-4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL4.
- The immunogen for anti-IL4 antibody: recombinant bovine IL-4
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL4 antibody - OASA00351
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This reagent may be used as a capture antibody in sandwich ELISA assays for bovine IL-4 in combination with OASA00352 as a detection reagent, and recombinant bovine IL-4 (OPSA10925) as a standard.
Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells form immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/O myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hope, J.C. et al. (2005) Development of detection methods for ruminant interleukin (IL)-4. J. Immunol. Methods 301: 114-23.
2. Abbott, J.R. et al. (2005) Rapid and long-term disappearance of CD4+ T lymphocyte responses specific for Anaplasma marginale major surface protein-2 (MSP2) in MSP2 vaccinates following challenge with Live A. marginale J. Immunol. 174: 6702-6715.
- Tips Information: